Lepton Yearly Webmaster Package
Annual Billing Cycle
You're currently looking at our annual subscription option. If you'd prefer to pay monthly, click here for more details. Note that there is a price difference between monthly and yearly options.
- Managed WordPress Hosting - 3 GB / 1 Site: Hosting optimized specifically for WordPress websites! Ultrafast and powerful, managed hosting on our Virtual Private Server means your site will be available on the Internet and have dedicated server resources.
- Premium WordPress Features: We license a variety of premium WordPress plugins for SEO, special functionality, caching, security, web forms, marketing, and much more! Your site will have access to these plugins at no additional cost, such as third-party subscription fees.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): Ever wonder what the difference between HTTP and HTTPS is? In a nutshell, it's the difference between an unsafe and a secure browsing experience. All of our managed hosting packages include SSL so your website can provide a secure browsing experience for your visitors. Chances are if your site doesn't have HTTPS in its web address, Google Chrome and other popular Internet browsers will block visitors from accessing your site.
- Site Tech Support: If you have any technical questions about using your site or are experiencing website issues, you can access our support team by phone from 8 AM to 4 PM (EST) or through our advanced support ticket system from 8 AM to 8 PM (EST).
- Security & Software Management: We keep your site secure and functioning correctly. Websites built on WordPress require regular software maintenance. We take the time to test software updates before implementing them on our network to avoid conflicts and compatibility issues.
- Automatic Backups: We schedule secure automatic backups of your website files and database if your site is ever compromised. We back up your site's database nightly and media files every twelve hours to a secure location.
- Search Engine Monitoring (SEO): We will register your site with Google Search Console and monitor it for any coverage issues that might affect your site's indexability and search engine ranking through Google. If we find any errors, we will resolve the issue.
- Downtime Monitoring: Every minute of every day, we scan your site to make sure it's up and running. If something causes your website to go down, we'll know within a minute or less, and our system will create a support ticket so our team can assess and fix the situation.
- Domain Management & Renewal: We renew and maintain your website domain, each covering the registration cost. If you need a DNS record added or modified, such as MX records for custom email addresses through Google, just submit a support ticket, and we'll take care of it.
If you'd like help with making regular updates to your site's content, such as adding new sections and pages or updating pictures and text, check out our Quark-Level Webmaster Package.